The St. Mary’s University Alumni Association takes great pride in supporting access to higher education through the support of its alumni chapters. The San Antonio Young Alumni Chapter is currently accepting applications for the Young Alumni Chapter Graduate School Scholarship. Scholarship funds are made possible through money raised at the Annual Trivia Night Fundraiser, Turkey Fry and other chapter events.
Proof of enrollment will be verified before funds are dispersed for the Fall and Spring semesters.
1. Must have at least a 3.0 minimum graduate GPA
2. Must be enrolled and currently attending a graduate program at St. Mary’s University (includes PhD Programs)
3. Completed at least 9 hours of graduate work at St. Mary’s University
4. Must submit a personal statement
5. Must submit one letter of recommendation
Domestic and international students are eligible.
The deadline to submit applications for the 2017-2018 academic year has passed and are no longer being accepted.
For more information, contact Sarah Serrato (B.A. ’11), Vice-President for the San Antonio Young Alumni Chapter, at firstname.lastname@example.org.