Dinner and Awards Program: 7 p.m.
Location: St. Mary’s University, Alumni Athletics & Convocation Center – Auxiliary Gym
The St. Mary’s Alumni Association will host the Faculty Appreciation Dinner and Awards Program on Friday, Feb. 25, 2022.
Distinguished faculty from the Greehey School of Business; College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; School of Science, Engineering and Technology; and the School of Law will be honored.
- Theresa “Terri” Boggess, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Exercise and Sport Science
- David Grenardo, J.D., Professor of Law
- Juan D. Ocampo, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Mechanical Engineering
- Sergio Palacios, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Management
- Sara Ronis, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Theology
Business attire is preferred.
PLEASE NOTE THE DATE CHANGE. THIS EVENT IS BY INVITATION ONLY.