Dinner and Awards Program: 7 p.m.
Location: St. Mary’s University, University Center – Room A
The St. Mary’s Alumni Association will host the Faculty Appreciation Dinner and Awards Program on Friday, Jan. 27, 2023.
Distinguished faculty from the Greehey School of Business; College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; School of Science, Engineering and Technology; and the School of Law will be honored.
- Ayad Barsoum, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Computer Science and Graduate Program Director of Cybersecurity
- André Hampton, J.D., Professor of Law
- Todd Hanneken, Ph.D., Chair and Professor of Theology
- Meghann Peace, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Spanish
- Jialin “Jolene” Zhao, Ph.D., Chair of the Department of Finance and Quantitative Management and Associate Professor of Quantitative Management
Business attire is preferred.
THIS EVENT IS BY INVITATION ONLY.