The Awards and Recognition Committee of the St. Mary’s University Alumni Association is seeking nominations of outstanding alumni for possible selection as Distinguished Alumni of St. Mary’s University. To be considered for this award, an individual must meet the following criteria:
- Normally only graduates (i.e., alumni) of St. Mary’s University are eligible for this award. In special circumstances, however, former students who did not graduate may be considered. *Current members of the University Board of Trustees, Alumni Association Board of Directors, and the Awards and Recognition Committee are not eligible for this award.
- The nominee must be a person of such integrity, stature, and demonstrated ability that the alumni, faculty, staff, and students will take pride in and be inspired by his or her recognition.
- The nominee must be a person who, in deed and action, reflects and recognizes the importance of his or her education at St. Mary’s University.
To submit a nomination, the following information is required:
- Nominee’s Name
- Nominee’s Contact Information
- Nominee’s accomplishments
- Supplemental Information – includes reference letter, CV and/or resume
Nominations submitted by Friday, July 12, 2019 will be considered for the Distinguished Alumni Award, which will be presented in Spring 2020. Any nominations submitted after this date, will be considered the following year.