- Normally only graduates (i.e., alumni) of St. Mary’s University are eligible for this award. In special circumstances, however, former students who did not graduate may be considered. *Current members of the University Board of Trustees, Alumni Association Board of Directors, and current faculty and staff of St. Mary’s University are not eligible for this award.
- The nominee must be a person of such integrity, stature, and demonstrated ability that the alumni, faculty, staff, and students will take pride in and be inspired by his or her recognition.
- The nominee must be a person who, in deed and action, reflects and recognizes the importance of his or her education at St. Mary’s University.
The 2023 Distinguished Alumni have been selected and will be honored at the event on March 28, 2023. Nominations submitted will be considered for the 2024 award.
To submit a nomination, the following information is required:
- Nominee’s Name
- Nominee’s Contact Information
- Nominee’s accomplishments
- Supplemental Information – includes reference letter, CV and/or resume