The St. Mary’s University Alumni Association takes great pride in supporting access to higher education through the Alumni Association Scholarship Program. Scholarship funds are made possible through money raised during the annual Fiesta Oyster Bake, Oysters & Pearls Scholarship Gala, the Annual Golf Tournament and the generosity of alumni.
1. Must be enrolled as a current student at St. Mary’s University when applying.
2. Attend St. Mary’s University Undergraduate School for the 2023-2024 academic year.
3. Completed 45 hours of undergraduate hours (prior to current semester – SP 2023).
4. Have a declared major.
5. Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
6. Must be classified as a full-time student during the Fall 2023 and Spring 2024 semesters (minimum of 12 credit hours each semester).
7. Complete an application form and submit an unofficial transcript.
The deadline for the 2023-2024 scholarship is now closed. The next scholarship application will open in Spring 2024.
For more information about the Alumni Association Scholarship Program, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 800-699-9932 or 210-436-3324.
Recipients will be selected and notified before the end of the Spring 2024 semester.
*Please note that Alumni Association and University scholarships and other grants may not exceed the cost of tuition. Also, submitting a scholarship application does not guarantee the student any scholarship funds. Students are only placed in consideration for scholarship funds.